[vtkusers] Updating vtkImageData

Fabian Graefe graefe at ifr.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Jul 22 01:46:18 EDT 2004

Moin @all

I want to feed a filter pipeline with vtkImageData fed from
Cameravideostream.

unfortunately only the first frame gets processed!

Is the any body to tell me how to update the Pipeline?

Heres some code:

	vtkImageData		*zVTK_ID = vtkImageData::New();
	vtkImageLaplacian	*zVTK_LP = vtkImageLaplacian::New();
	vtkImageViewer		*zVTK_IV1 = vtkImageViewer::New();

	// Allocate vtkImageData with 640x480x3

	while(1)
	{
		// copy Cameradata to zVTK_ID->GetScalarPointer()
		zVTK_LP->SetInput(zVTK_ID);
		zVTK_IV1->SetInput(zVTK_LP->GetOutput());
		zVTK_IV1->Render();
	}

Using the vtkImageReader for getting Picdata from Diskspace works
fine?!?  So where is the "Button" for Updating the Pipeline?

Yours

Fabian

--
Fabian Graefe