[vtkusers] Joining Actors into a Single Actor

Wright, Kevin Kevin.Wright at christiedigital.com
Wed Jul 21 12:35:22 EDT 2004

> I am in the process of trying to figure out a way to parallelize
> isosurface calculations.  The trick to this is that in the end I need a
> single actor containing the entire iso.

You could take the polydata from each iso-surface and group them together
into a single polydata using vtkAppendPolyData.  You'll lose some time on
the append though.

Kevin Wright
Software Developer
Immersive Solutions Group
Christie
809 Wellington St. N.
Kitchener, ON
N2G 4Y7
Telephone:
Fax: 519-744-1718
www.christiedigital.com

This information is confidential and must not be copied, used or disclosed
without prior written consent from Christie.