[vtkusers] Help with installing VTK from source code

Madhusudhanan Balasubramanian madhu_lsu at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 10:32:59 EDT 2004

Hi Vidya,
Open the project file and if you are using visual studio, choose build option to build the project.  It takes a while to build.  And by the way, do not choose 'build all' option with the environment, this deletes some of the files created by the CMake and the build may not complete.  If you have already tried 'build all' and if it didn't complete successfully, delete the binary directory created by the cmake and rerun cmake and choose 'build'.

Madhu.