[vtkusers] VTK CVS + wxPython...

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at ewi.tudelft.nl
Wed Jul 21 06:19:01 EDT 2004

Andrea Gavana wrote:
> Hello NG,
>
>       thank you Charl for your prompt answer... I was able to run the following
> Python code without problems:

I think I see the problem... you are NOT supposed to use the
wxVTKRenderWindow and wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor together like you do
in your short example.  I've modified your code and re-attached...
there's no mention anymore of the wxVTKRenderWindow.

Please study the example at the end of wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor
again.  It's only a few lines and shows exactly how it should be done.

Good luck,
Charl