[vtkusers] Build documentation only?

Matt Valerio m-valerio at onu.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:39:02 EDT 2004

Hello,

I would like to build only the doxygen documentation using the latest
CVS sources, but because the computer I am using does not have OpenGL
(it's a slow Debian box), I cannot get ccmake/cmake to generate the
Makefile for the /Utilities/Doxygen/ directory.

user at host:~/VTK$ cmake .
-- Check for working C compiler: gcc -- works
-- Check for working CXX compiler: c++ -- works
-- Using Buildname: Linux-c++
CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
and cmake can not find them.
Please set the following variables:
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)

-- Configuring done

Any ideas?  Is there a way to use cmake to generate Makefiles for only a
specific directory?  I apologize if this is a newbie question, I am
relatively new to CMake and VTK.

Thanks!
Matt