[vtkusers] VTK From CVS Please...

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at polymtl.ca
Mon Jul 19 05:04:51 EDT 2004

Hello NG,

      finally I got VTK 4.4 working (at home) using CMake and MSVC. Now I would
like to do the same here at work, by using the VTK CVS repository (I like the
new functionalities in the CVS "version"). But I'm facing a problem... here at
work, I'm behind a firewall, and it does not let me use the 2401 port (and even
not the 443 port). I've downloaded the very nice WinCVS tool, but I can not use
it. I also tried the nice solution CVSGrab, here:

http://cvsgrab.sourceforge.net/

But either there is some errors in the cvsgrab.bat file or I'm not so expert,
it's still giving me some Java error. So I am at the starting point. Just to be
shorter than my usual ;-) , does anyone have a fresh CVS download to send me
(via email)? I will compile it using my MSVC/CMake here at work.

Thank you a lot.

Andrea.