[vtkusers] Compilation problem using Visual Studio .NET 2003 ...

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 16 11:30:22 EDT 2004

For Visual Studio .NET 2003, you should select the "Visual Studio 7 .NET 2003"
option in the Build for of CMakeSetup and not Visual Studio 7.  You may
also want to try a more recent version of CMake, although 1.6 should work, but you will
have to pick the correct compiler.  (cmake 2.0 will default to the compiler you have
installed on the machine.)

One more note, once you have configured a directory with cmake for a particular compiler,
you have to remove the directory if you want to change the compiler.

-Bill