[vtkusers] Re: [Insight-users] Help with the RGB voxel visualization

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 13 17:34:15 EDT 2004

Hi Patrick,

Please update your CVS checkout of Insight and your
CVS checkout of InsightApplications.

A new example was committed this week illustrating
how to load an ITK RGB image and display it with VTK.

You will find this new example under

  InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk/
                 itkReadITKImageShowVTK.cxx

It is important that you update both Insight and
InsightApplications since a bug was fixed in the
VTKImageExport filter. That bug was preventing
multicomponent ITK image from being exported
correctly to VTK.

Regards,

    Luis