[vtkusers] how to connect ITK to VTK?

paulus joo paulusjoo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 05:32:49 EDT 2004

Hi Serhat

I think the problem is on your VTK setup and maybe you need to recompile it.
I am not expert in this field. I work under Windows environment and I've
downloaded the binary file of VTK (vtk42-LatestRelease.exe) and installed
VTK from it. It works without any problem. If you work under Windows also,
you can do the same.

Good Luck