[vtkusers] how to combine the function of vtkImageReslice and vtkImplicitPlaneWidget

qx fm qiuxuefm at 163.com
Thu Jul 8 21:04:43 EDT 2004

hello,every users:
  Using vtkImplicitPlaneWidget I can easily select a plane to cut the actors interactively.But now I want to get the image of the section plane.I've known that vtkImageReslice can extract oblique slice images.But i don't know how to get the image of the slices, which are indicated by the vtkImplicitPlaneWidget interactively,using vtkImageReslice.vtkImageReslice only accepts axesdirectioncosines as its input.