[vtkusers] vtkCastToConcrete overhead

Rajesh Bhairampally rajesh at petrotel.com
Wed Jul 7 12:12:32 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a large set of data in vtkDataset format and am reading it with vtkDatasetReader and decimating it through vtkCastToConcrete.GetPolyDataOutput(). I would like to know if using vtkCastToConcrete causes any significant overhead when, especially, dealing with very large datasets (~10 mil grid cells).

Thanks,
Rajesh

This email is intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of the confidential information contained therein, or the taking of any action based on it, is prohibited. The sender disclaims any liability for the integrity of this email. Legally binding declarations must be in written form.