[vtkusers] Problem with vtkCutter

Jonathan Lin jonathan.s.lin at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jul 7 10:38:05 EDT 2004

Hello Julien,

It is a compile-time error, and I am using Dev-cpp. I wonder if that is the problem, though - I was unable to get Cmake to work with it, so I downloaded pre-compiled VTK files from http://www.tele.ucl.ac.be/~nicovic/ and used those as my libraries.

Thanks for taking the time to ask me about this further.

Jonathan