[vtkusers] Dual Monitor Display

ALIZIER Julien AUSY julien.alizier-ausy at irsn.fr
Wed Jul 7 03:31:04 EDT 2004

Hi Mozza,

As far as I know, hardware 3D acceleration is not available on the secondary
display with the parhelia adapters.
If you want 3D on both displays, you have to use the "parhelia extended
desktop" (or sthg similar in the display properties) which simulates 1
display with very wide resolution (eg 2048x768).

Otherwise I am currently using a Radeon 9600, and 3D hadware rendering is
working great on both independant displays.

-- Julien