[vtkusers] Multiple renderwindows/interactor concurrently?

Emiliano Beronich emiliano at veccsa.com
Tue Jul 6 14:21:00 EDT 2004

Hi Arnold,

On Windows, instead of using a thread for every renderwindow, you can
use SetInstallMessage() to prevent the Message callback set by the
interactor and then let your own method to manage every message
apropiately. This method is supposed to pass the message to the
interactor. In this case, you don't need to call Start. Maybe you can
try an approach like this on Unix but I don't know exactly how you can
do this.

HTH
Emiliano