[vtkusers] Re: ques. about tcllibpath

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Tue Jul 6 13:14:53 EDT 2004

Hi Dean,

How are you running the tcl scripts? With a static build you have to run the
vtk tcl scripts with vtk.exe (which has the static vtk libs linked in). You
could associate .tcl files with vtk.exe instead of wish84.exe or simply run
vtk.exe and source the vtk tcl script. TCLLIBPATH shouldn't make a
difference for finding the vtk package with a static build. Apologies if
I've missed something and this is obvious.

Goodwin

news:FBEIKIAGJCCFIBIPBIGMCEADCDAA.dean.inglis at camris.ca...