[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindow inside Frame

Madhusudhanan Balasubramanian madhu_lsu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 09:48:47 EDT 2004

Martin,

Use the SetParent() member function of vtkRenderWindow instance to set the application window as its parent.

Madhu.

Hi everybody.
Im working with vtk4.2 and Visual Studio.Net 2003 Arq.
Is there any way to make the vtkRenderWindow be inside a windows frame.??
I have a windows application and a small vtkwindows, but the vtkwindows is floating... i want it to be fixed inside the app...

well, thats my problem... if anyone can help me, i will be really, really happy :)

Martín.
Argentina.

http://mail.yahoo.com