[vtkusers] URGENT: about the parameter of SetDisplayPoint() and Zbuffer value in vtk

cuckoo nwpu_cuckoo at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 04:33:46 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,

Question 1:
who can tell me what the third parameter represent in vtkViewport::SetDisplayPoint(float, float, float)? The vtk40Doc.chm said that SetDisplayPoint Set/get a point location in display (or screen) coordinates, but the diplay coordinates only have two parameters of x and y. Then what dose the third represent?
Question 2:
I guess the third parameter is the Zbuffer value. We  know that the Zbuffer is between 0 and 1 in the OpenGL, how about it in the vtk?
Hope you will respond. Thank you in advance.

cuckoo ,
 nwpu_cuckoo at hotmail.com
2004-7-2