[vtkusers] How can I use vtkWorldPointPicker?

cuckoo nwpu_cuckoo at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 05:34:52 EDT 2004

Hi,

I want find the x,y,z world coordinate of a screen x,y with a specified zBuffer value(between 0 and 1). when I use vtkWorldPointPicker as vtkCellPicker showed by the example "annotatePick.tcl", there is no annotation in the screen.

I just want use vtk to realize the function of "gluUnProject()" in OpenGL. But I don't know how to do it and how can I use vtkWorldPointPicker to obtain the world
coordinate.

Hope you will respond. Thank you in advance.

cuckoo

DreamMail  - 你要找的正在找你 www.dreammail.org