[vtkusers] VTK + ShearWarp Algorithm (new binding to vtk 4.2.5)

NamkugKim cyberrog at kornet.net
Tue Jan 27 23:14:09 EST 2004

Dear VTK users.

I modified the ShearWarp implementation on VTK 4.0 by Bruckner und Seemann
at
http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/courses/Visualisierung/2002-2003/Beispiel2/2-Bruc
knerSt-SeemannR/index.htm.

Actually, I cound not compile and run the ShearWarp code on VTK 4.0
directly. So I modified some original codes and vtk installation and cmake
files for integration into VTK 4.2.5 and TCL binding. Mainly, my
modification is updating old codes adjusting the new object factory
mechanism of VTK latest version.

I found some bugs and incompleteness of the implementation and mailed to the
author. However he did not respond me.  So I directly announce here.

If you want to test it or know more details, please visit my home
page(http://bicl.snu.ac.kr/~cyberrog/Works/VTK_ShearWarp)

Best regards.

Namkug Kim.

Namkug Kim, Researcher