[vtkusers] Possible error in the documentation of vtkEdgeTable->GetNextEdge

Andrea Borsic aborsic at sc-aip.com
Mon Jan 19 09:00:23 EST 2004

Dear All,

It appears to me, from an exam of VTK 4.2.2 source code, that the
documentation of the method GetNextEdge is not agreeing with the actual
impelmentation:

1) The documentations says: "Method return value is zero if list is
exhausted; non-zero otherwise".

2) It seams to me that actually the method will return -1 if the list is
exausted and a non negative value otherwise.

Best Regards,

Andrea Borsic.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Andrea Borsic

SC-AIP s.a.s.
Scientific Computing & Applied Inverse Problems
www.sc-aip.com

c/o Incubatore Imprese Innovative del Politecnico di Torino
Via Pier Carlo Boggio 65/A
10138 - Torino
ITALY

Tel. +393475352969