[vtkusers] debug volume rendering performance with volumepro1000

Dr. Daniel James White PhD dan at chalkie.org.uk
Fri Jan 16 08:25:45 EST 2004

Hi Gerad,

Actually the support guys at rtvis told me it is a problem they have
seen before ,
and it is loose winding on a power converter on the board which is
vibrating.
There is no fan on the volumepro1000 board, but there is something that
looks like a heat sink.
They are working on a fix apparently.

I hope

cheers