[vtkusers] Localization problem

Carlos Martinez cmarbur at iti.upv.es
Wed Jan 14 06:29:17 EST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Carlos Martinez wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I think I have a problem about localization using VTK. I'm doing a program
> to convert an scene to VRML using vtkVRMLExporter. I use Java wrapper and
> I'm in Spain.
>
> The problem is that, when I use the exporter, floating point numbers are
> writed using ',' instead of '.', that is expected in VRML. I have the same
> problem using vtkGL2PSExporter to export to PDF.
>
> I don't know where is the error but when I do the program in C++ I don't
> get it. I have look at the sources and simple printf methods are used so I
> don't know where is the problem. I think it is on the wrapper. Do you know
> something about it? How could I get '.' instead of ','?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi again.

I have tried using writers instead of exporters and the problem is still
there.

Carlos Martínez Burgos      |     Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
Ingeniero Informático       |      Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Tlf: +34 963877237          |                        Camí de Vera, S/N
cmarbur at iti.upv.es          |                   46071 Valencia - Spain
www.iti.upv.es/~cmarbur     |                           www.iti.upv.es