[vtkusers] How to create a volume using slice images?

Sentil Balaji profbalse at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 7 22:51:30 EST 2004

Hey,

   I am trying to render a volume[of a cube and a
human bone] by stacking 2D images.How can I establish
it in VTK?From the knowledge that I have gained from
the mailing lists .I felt that two classes can be
used, vtkMetafileReader and the ImageSeriesReader..Am
I correct.I aint havin'em in my current installation.I
tried downloading them but I was'nt successful.Can I
get it from any other mirror locations other than
www.vtk.org .Awaiting your Reply.

Thanks

Ciao
Cheers