[vtkusers] VTK with Java on Irix

Shyam Prakash ramakrishna.prakash at quest-global.com
Fri Jan 2 07:11:48 EST 2004

Steve,
	Thanks for all the setting info. I have successfully built VTK
4.2.2 on Irix 6.5 with gcc compiler(with java wrappers). My application
launches fine, but as soon I start playing with it, the application core
dumps with following message

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
[3]  - Segmentation fault   /usr/java2/bin/java...
(core dumped)

I have set JAVA_OPENGL_NATIVE flag. Is there any other java patches that
I need to install. One of my colleague mentioned that even he is facing
a similar problem with java 3d applications.

Thanks and Regards
Shyam