[vtkusers] Clipping some data

Justace Clutter prophecy at corpranet.net
Thu Jan 1 05:28:41 EST 2004

VTK Users,

	I have been able to create a glyph view of some data for a project that
I am working on.  The dataset is 2D array of scalers, but I am using the
scalar as the Z component.  Then I was using the vertex glyph to look at
the dataset.  I wanted the ability to clip the dataset so that I was
able to look only at a small sample of the whole set.  To do this I
found vtkClipPolyData and figured it to be the best tool for the job.
At first I tried to use the vtkPlanes and define the boundaries of the
box for the implicit function, then I tried to use just a single plane,
then I tried a sphere.  All of them return the same thing, 0 points, 0
polys.  Then a blank window appears.  If somebody here could take a look
at my code and possible fill me in on what I am doing wrong here it
would be greatly appreciated.

Justace Clutter