[vtkusers] RE: vtk web link

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Sat Feb 28 23:00:43 EST 2004

James,

  I had a look at your web page. But I am not sure I understand your question. Do you want something as a function (1), or do you just want to check on this particular dataset (2)?

For (1), I would say check the number of cells. If there is a cell that should be there then there is a problem.

For (2) you can either cut/clip and then pass throught vtkGeometry filter. VTK should not fill anything.

HTH,
Mathieu