[vtkusers] how to remove 'striped' appearance of image data

Edward Pham lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:53:31 EST 2004

Hello
What do I have to change in my imagedata to get rid of that 'striped'
appearance??
Reduce the spacing? Increase the dimensions?

(i'm using a random gaussian distribution to create my imagedata to produce
a speckle-like background, so its almost there except that i can distinguish
the 'lines' which make up my imagedata.. i'd like it to all sort of mesh
together to make it look totally random - i.e. no striped look)