[vtkusers] Virtual endoscopy

Henkjan Huisman h.huisman at rad.umcn.nl
Fri Feb 27 06:15:50 EST 2004

Hi,

Is there a virtual endoscopy tool out there that is available for test
driving? We have good CT's, patients, enthousiast radiologists, but not
the proper tools. I have sufficient expertise in VTK (and ITK) to get a
work in progress thing operational.

Thanks,

--
Henkjan

|H.J. Huisman, PhD, MSEE       E : h.huisman at rad.umcn.nl      |
|Biomedical Physicist          T : +31 24 3617536/14545       |
|Dept. Radiology               F : +31 24 3540866             |
|UMC St. Radboud               S : 430 Radiologie/POBox 9101/ |
|                                  6500HB Nijmegen/Netherlands|