[vtkusers] Re: how to change the position of a 3D image in the render window

Laurent Mundeleer lmundele at ulb.ac.be
Thu Feb 26 10:24:04 EST 2004

Hi,

do you want to change to camera, or to change the object himself?
For the first problem, you could use a vtkInteractorStyle like
vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera who provides zoom, pan, and rotation
movements.
For the second one, you should insert a vtkTransformFilter in your
pipe-line, and modify his associated transformation when you push on
your button.

Laurent

>Message: 4
>Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:38:17 +0000 (GMT)
>From: =?iso-8859-1?q?megha=20agarwal?= <megha_agar at yahoo.co.in>
>To: vtkusers at vtk.org
>Subject: [vtkusers] how to change the position of a 3D image in the render window
>
>--0-1807598906-1077788297=:37351
>
>Dear frens
>
>How do i change the position of my 3D image in the render window.
>I am building a project using vc++ and vtk
>and i want the position of the object to change with the pressing of a button.
>Please help me out
>
>Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies, services, tools and more.
>--0-1807598906-1077788297=:37351
>
><DIV>Dear frens</DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV>How do i change the position of my 3D image in the render window.</DIV>
><DIV>I am building a project using vc++ and vtk</DIV>
><DIV>and i want the position of the object to change with the pressing of a button.</DIV>
><DIV>Please help me out</DIV><p><font face=arial size=-1>
>--0-1807598906-1077788297=:37351--

>End of vtkusers Digest

Laurent Mundeleer
Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Service des Systèmes Logiques et Numériques (SLN) CP165/57
50, Av. F.Roosevelt
1050 Bruxelles
Belgium
tel : ++32.2.650.22.97