[vtkusers] Smoothing

Ted Vu lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 21:53:45 EST 2004

Hi Malcolm
Thanks kindly for your help
Have you by any chance used this class before?

What I did was I set the input of vtkCellDataToPointData class to the
PolyData which contained the cells that I was color mapping originally.
Then I get the new output using the vtkCellDataToPolyData class object  as
follows:

CellToPointData->SetInput(SetOfQuadCells);
NewPolyDataCellsUsingPointData = CellToPointData->GetPolyDataOutput();

But this seems to not associate any scalar data at all because i just get a
white parallellogram. I also  removed the line where it says
Mapper->SetScalarModeToUseCellData (but with or without this, it still gives
the same output)

I also tried with and without 'PassCellDataOn();'

is there anything else i'm overlooking?
thanks so much