[vtkusers] How to get boundary points???

Larry larry74 at 163.com
Wed Feb 25 07:06:33 EST 2004

Thanks for your help, Jeff.
I tried the vtkFeatureEdges, but the output is all the lines in the
polydata, in my case, which the polydata is actually a lot of triangles, so
the output is just all the lines on each triangles.
what I am trying to do is to get the edge of the whole points, which
encloses all the triangles.

Thanks again!
Larry.