[vtkusers] How to get boundary points???

Larry larry74 at 163.com
Wed Feb 25 06:57:23 EST 2004

Thank you very much for you kind help!

The Graham Scan work fine, but still not exactly what I want, in the case of
following
*******************
*                                  *
*    ************      *
*    *                    *      *
****                    *****
I t will give the outter rectangle(following diagram) rather than the
acutally boundary above.

Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks Again!

Larry.