[vtkusers] VTK and JNI

Gahide Jérôme gahidej at libertysurf.fr
Tue Feb 24 11:50:57 EST 2004

I think I use the wrapper when I create VTK object with java. I import vtk.*
and I do as it shown in the Cone example.
But when I need to show the result on a special device, I have to use C++ to
communicate with the device. In this case, I want to get back some
vtkInforlation.

----
vtk | --- import vtk.* --- Java  --------  send the result(vtkActor) to c++
drivers ------- BigScreen
                                     compute a vtkActor

Maybe I do not anderstand what you call the java wrapper?

jérôme.