[vtkusers] need help in looping

varshini varshini vvarshini at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:05:39 EST 2004

hi all,

I am able to find the fft and inverse fft of an image using vtkImageFFT.I
actually have to find the fft of the image a few number of times and then
its inverse.so when I try to loop it it doesn't work.Is is not possible to
loop them? I have copied the code below, to see if I am going wrong
somewhere in looping them. Can anyone please point out where I am going
wrong in the code?

without loop--> this works

vtkImageFFT *pFFT = vtkImageFFT::New();
vtkImageRFFT *pRFFT = vtkImageRFFT::New();

pFFT->SetDimensionality(2);
pFFT->SetInput(image->GetOutput());

pRFFT->SetDimensionality(2);
pRFFT->SetInput(pFFT->GetOutput() );

with loop---> this doesnot work

vtkImageFFT *pFFT = vtkImageFFT::New();
vtkImageRFFT *pRFFT = vtkImageRFFT::New();

pFFT->SetDimensionality(2);
pFFT->SetInput(image->GetOutput());

for(i=0;i<=3;i++)
{