[vtkusers] associating datra to polydata

Sébastien MARAUX maraux at ondim.fr
Tue Feb 24 09:40:03 EST 2004

Hello,

I am working in GIS field, where many polygons/lines or points groups
are associated with data (data for points, for lines, for polygons, and
for general group information).

What is the simpliest way of keeping my associated information (which
can be float, double, string arrays) when I convert a GIS format into a
vtkPolyData + ???(for associated information)

And keep the link between information and what it is relevant to (points
with their data, lines with their data, general group data) ?

Seb