[vtkusers] How to get boundary points???

david e ignacio davidi at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 23 14:09:57 EST 2004

I don't know if there is a prebuilt class that does this.  If you want
to implement this yourself, you can look up such things as "Graham's
Scan" and also Jarvis's March.  They are fairly simple algorithms that
run in O(nlogn) and O(nh) where h is the number of points in the hull.
Let me know if you need more help than that.  If I ever get some free
time from my schoolwork and this is still needed, I can put something
together.

Let me know
Dave