[vtkusers] vtkImageFFT

Benjamin King king.benjamin at mh-hannover.de
Mon Feb 23 04:03:55 EST 2004

Hi Varshini,

to execute the tcl-scripts, you need to compile vtk with tcl support. A
pre-requisite is a working tcl installation, e.g. the one from ActiveState
(http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActiveTcl/). There is a Readme.html
in the vtk source tree that gives helpful hints on what else to consider
to get vtk+tcl up and running.

But as you use VC++, it is probably a better approach to convert the
tcl-examples and tests. It's almost straightforward to do so. To give you
an example, I converted Spectrum.tcl for you. Please see the code in the
attached zip-file and compare the c++ source with the tcl source. I also
added a CMakeLists.txt, so you can create a project with cmake.

Hope it helps,
   Benjamin

--
Benjamin King