AW: [vtkusers] "openGL error before vtkQGLRenderWindow::Render()"

Carsten Kübler kuebler at ira.uka.de
Mon Feb 23 03:05:56 EST 2004

Hello Laurent,

I think you use my vtk-qt extension. In this case the error means that
the opengl context is in an error-state. The error occurs before the
execution of the render() method. I added these checks to detect opengl
errors in my application and in vtk.

Carsten

Dipl.-Inf. Carsten Kübler          | kuebler at ira.uka.de
Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)        | http://wwwipr.ira.uka.de/~kuebler
Institut für Prozessrechentechnik, | Tel.: 0721/608-9834
Automation und Robotik (IPR)       | Fax : 0721/608-7141
Engler-Bunte-Ring 8, Zi. 101       |
D-76131 Karlsruhe                  |