[vtkusers] Re: using itcl with vtk on windows

Katherine Kerekes kerekes at fastmail.fm
Sun Feb 22 19:00:22 EST 2004

Well, I thought I had everything working and I can run tcl programs with
vtk commands from the wish shell, BUT I can't run itcl programs with vtk
commands from the itkwish31 shell.  Itk can't seem to find the vtk
packages.  Is there a variable similar to TCLLIBPATH for itk?  When I
run the command "package require vtk" in the itkwish31 shell, it returns
an empty string.  When I try to include the line "package require vtk"
in an itcl script the shell dies when it tries to run.  Am I missing
something?  Why can tcl find my vtk libs but itcl can't?

Katherine Kerekes