[vtkusers] Newbie questions

Pallavi Joshi pallavi.joshi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Feb 19 21:37:35 EST 2004

  Hi,
  Even I am a new user and I am trying to build the VTK source codes. I am doing it using the CMakeSetup and Visual C++.  But I am not able to get it. I do not find the VTK.dsw project workspace in my vtkbin. Can somebody help me please. Also I have to build the debug and the release version of the ALL_BUILD project. How is it to be done ? Jihoon, can you please tell me how did you do it ?
  Everybody, please let me know how is it to be done.
  thanks,
  pallavi