[vtkusers] which vtk classes to use?

lisa hughes lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:37:22 EST 2004

Okay again, thank you for your response =)
I just realized that I need to cut through my unstructured mesh first,
so how can I obtain something like PlaneSource, where I can the traverse
cells (which I would want to be squares) and specify a particular resolution
and color code each cell after i've cut through my unstructured mesh?
My element types are tetrahedrons in my unstrucutred mesh,  so cutting
through it using vtkCutter would give me triangles not squares