[vtkusers] Citing VTK in scientific publications

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Thu Feb 19 13:23:33 EST 2004

I need to cite VTK in a scientific publication, but I couldn't find a suitable
reference on the Web site. The VTK book looks like the obvious choice, but
the Web site doesn't give the year of publication, which every journal
insists on.

What do others do? I could just cite the Web site, but I'd prefer a more
"classical" citation.

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr