[vtkusers] rotating the whole assembly

Simon DROUIN sdrouin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Feb 18 10:03:27 EST 2004

vtkImageActor derives from vtkProp, not vtkProp3D. It doesn't have a
transformation matrix. Its position and size are completely determined by
the input image size, spacing and origin. It cannot be rotated.

If you want to be able to rotate an image, you need to build a plane by
yourself and map your image on it as a texture.

Simon