[vtkusers] Camera manipulation

安 继业 an_jiye at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 22:14:30 EST 2004

Hi.

After the picking problem, I tunrs to camera manipulation.

My purpose is to keep the camera lies in front of the screen, just like it
is holding by the user. And I will let the camera to do a parallel
projection always. So when user want to pick one point at the cursor
position, a ray that runs perpendicular with the rendering window will be
intersected with each actors.

How can I achieve this? When user interact with the rendering process by
vtkRenderWindowInteractor through mouse, either the position of the camera
or the actor will be changed.

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Jiye An