[vtkusers] using Actor2D

Muralidharan Dhanakoti murali at uab.edu
Mon Feb 16 07:15:20 EST 2004

Hi all,

The member methods of vtkActor2D class contains method for placing the
actor in different coordinate systems like world coordinates and display
coordinates so on and so forth.

If I want to label the vertices of my polyhedron to help me with my
geometry related debugging how do I transform my 3D point
coordinates(vertices) into the 2D coordinates which is accepted by the
methods of vtkActor2D instance.

I'am not all that familiar with the differences between different
coordinate systems any pointers to the relevant material will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Murali.