[vtkusers] Animation using vtk

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Mon Feb 16 04:27:48 EST 2004

Hi,

> I am a newbie to vtk. I would like to know what kind of
> material I should
> refer to initially if I would like to do some animation using
> vtk. I have
> acceleration data and would like to visualize it.
Well, you can either change the data in some OnTimer() function
(you have some vtkPoints as a member to your class an change the
points)

or you can change some warp vector in the OnTimer() function.
(see dispPlot.tcl example... there you need to change
 warp SetScaleFactor value
where you need to change value from 0.0 to 1.0 in a loop in a
timer function)

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255