[vtkusers] problems installing vtk on a PC

Reagan Penner rpenner at cs.usask.ca
Fri Feb 13 10:43:31 EST 2004

Hi Nigel, thanks for the response. I have tried your suggestion I actually
took it one step further and deleted my VTK source and then extracted it
again.

So I have run CMake with C:\VTK\CMake as my source directory and C:\VTKbin
as my build directory.

I selected VS 7 .NET 2003 as Build For and pressed Configure. I am now
getting three red lines in my Cache values section. They are as follows:
CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY 1.8
EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH

I am not sure what to do at this point as this lines are red so I assume
that they represent errors. The OK button is grayed out so I can't select
it. Any idea on how I might get past this stage.

thanks for you time ............... Reagan Penner