[vtkusers] DEMReader

Vetria Byrd byrdv at cis.uab.edu
Mon Feb 9 16:08:11 EST 2004

I have converted the sample program TestInteractorStyleTerrain.tcl to C++.
This program uses vtkDEMReader to read in the DEM file.
It compiles with no errors but when I try to run the program I get the following
error message:

[byrdv](207)% ./testTerrain /hd/byrdv/Data/SainteHelens.dem
 ld.so.1: ./testTerrain: fatal: libthread.so.1: version `SUNW_1.6' not found
 (required by file ./testTerrain)
 Killed

SainteHelenes.dem is the sample DEM file found in $VTK_DATA-ROOT/Data directory.

Has anyone seen this error message before?

Thank you,
Vetria