[vtkusers] vtkLookupTable with vtkStructuredPoints or vtkStructuredGrid : How it works ???

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Mon Feb 9 09:46:59 EST 2004

Hello Hiraki,

If you use a vtkVolume with some subclass of vtkVolumeMapper (such as
vtkVolumeRayCastMapper or vtkVolumeTextureMapper2D) that is what is meant
by volume rendering. You can find more details about structured volume
rendering in Chapter 6 of the VTK User's Guide. The  underlying concepts
are covered in Chapter 7 of the VTK textbook.

Lisa