[vtkusers] Localization problem

Tim Thornton tthornt at lycos.co.uk
Sat Feb 7 12:14:26 EST 2004

This is Windows standard behaviour. Your location properties in Windows (set via region and language
properties in control panel) say use a "," for the decimal point in strings. The VRML export code is almost
definitely using the standard Windows functionsto write numbers, and picks up the format from the localisation
settings on your PC.
Ideally the code should be rewritten to always use a ".", but failing this you could temporarily change the
number formatting for your region.
Regards,
Tim Thornton